Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weird

I went grocery shopping at Trader Joe's today, and then I headed to Farm Fresh to get some saltine crackers and ginger ale for Steve since he's had this stomach bug. I also picked up some light honey mustard dressing while I was there. Why is this important? I have no clue. But apparently a woman buying saltines, ginger ale, and salad dressing is concerning because the guy behind the check out counter said, "Make sure you drive home safely" when he gave me my receipt.

Ummmm?? Do I look drunk? I know I let my hair dry naturally today, which means it's a little frizzy, but GEEZ. Are you worried that I'm the sick one? If that's your nice way of telling me I look like crap, then maybe next time I should straighten my hair and put on more make-up before getting groceries. Or maybe he's psychic and wanted to warn me of my impending doom. I have no freakin' idea. But really, this was at 4:30 in the afternoon. What kind of trouble am I going to get into? Crazies on the road on Mother's Day? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment