Monday, June 7, 2010

I think I can, I think I can...


My current to-do list:

1. Pack up and clean my classroom
2. Meet and greet at new school
3. Bridal shower for co-worker
4. Choose ceremony music for wedding
5. Volunteer for triathlon this weekend to benefit the YMCA
6. Retirement/End of the Year Party at work
7. Parent/Teacher Open House at new school
8. Inventory lists
9. Final grades and report cards
10. Meet friends for dinner in the OBX next week
11. Last day of school for the year!
12. Move everything out of my classroom and put it ?????


I also have some fun activities planned with my kiddos like a kickball tournament, spelling bee, field day, ice cream party, awards ceremony, and game day. I just hope I can remember what I'm supposed to do when so it all gets done!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment