Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet Summer

The weather today is making me seriously itch for summer.  I can't wait until it's 85 degrees and I'm sweating next to the ocean, a pool, or even a cold glass of iced tea in my backyard.  I took my students out for recess today and I just wanted to lay down in the grass.  I refrained because I have new dress pants and shoes on today, but I miss being a kid in moments like that.  I'm contemplating running outside today, although I planned to go to the gym.  I haven't been in FOREVER because my second job at Bath & Body Works took over my life.  Luckily I only work two nights this week though.  I'm going to quickly make some copies, and then get my behind out of here.  Having grilled salmon and couscous for dinner.....yummy!! 

Side note:  The Daily Press featured a front page article about sagging pants at Kecoughtan High School.  I agree that needs to stop, but is that really the most important news to report in Hampton Roads today?  Apparently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment